Ali Goldstein, LMFT has been providing psychotherapy to adults, adolescents and children since 1999
In addition to her private practice, Ali is a clinical supervisor at a community-based agency where she works with children and their families
Ali works with people facing a wide range of issues such as trauma, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, substance abuse and chronic illness
Ali has helped numerous individuals and families through the everyday difficulties of life, as well as periods of crisis. She has a special expertise in working with teenagers who are struggling with transitions, depression, substance abuse and anger management
- About Ali -
Ali Goldstein attended UCSB and UCLA for her undergraduate work where she earned her B.A.,and graduated from Pepperdine University with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. During her time in graduate school, Ali worked at the Center for Community Health at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, working on psychological research as well as facilitating cognitive behavioral interventions through the CLEAR project. Ali also worked at the Campion Counseling Center, working with both survivors of domestic violence and the homeless. She continued her work in the community at a well-respected community based non-profit agency as an intern in 2001 subsequently as a licensed clinician (CA LMFT #41237) and is currently the clinical supervisor for their School Based Services program.
Ali is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and is also a Certified Life Coach (CLC). Ali has been working in private practice since 2004 and works with individuals and their families. Ali is trained in a number of Evidenced Based Practices including; EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), TF-CBT (trauma focused cognitive behavior therapy, Seeking Safety, Managing and Adaptive Practice (MAP) and IPT (interpersonal therapy) Ali is also involved in Camp Harmony, a camp for homeless children from the Los Angeles area, as the therapeutic advisor at the camp. Ali also donates her time to returning veterans (www.giveanhour.org) and co-authored “Treatment of Suicidality”, Chapter 10 of ̈ Treating Chronic and Severe Mental Disorders”, edited by Stefan G. Hofmann and Martha C. Tompson, The Guilford Press 2002.
- Forms -
Please click on the links below to download the forms you will need before your first appointment.
Please fill these out and bring them with you to your first session.
- Office Information -
Address: 11340 West Olympic Blvd, Suite 352 Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Prior to your first appointment, please print and complete the new patient forms.
- When you arrive for your appointment, press the switch next to the nameplate for Ali Goldstein, MFT
- Payment in cash, check or credit is due at each appointment. Please feel free to use the link below to pay for your session.
- Ali Goldstein, LMFT does not accept insurance, however some plans will reimburse a portion of fees paid for out-of-network services. A "superbill" can be provided upon request for submission to insurance companies for reimbursement. Please consult with your insurance carrier in advance.
- Any appointment missed or cancelled without 24 hours advance notice will be charged at the full rate, except in the case of emergency.
- Parking in the building is available for a fee.
- Metered street parking may also be available.
- Contact Ali -
Please fill out the form below and you will receive a response within 24 hours, thank you.