- About Ali -
Ali has been working in private practice since 2004 and works with individuals and their families. Ali is trained in a number of Evidenced Based Practices including; EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) therapy, TF-CBT (trauma focused cognitive behavior therapy, Seeking Safety and IPT (interpersonal therapy) Ali is also involved in Camp Harmony, a camp for homeless children from the Los Angeles area, as the therapeutic advisor at the camp. Ali also donates her time to returning veterans (www.giveanhour.org) and co-authored “Treatment of Suicidality”, Chapter 10 of ̈ Treating Chronic and Severe Mental Disorders”, edited by Stefan G. Hofmann and Martha C. Tompson, The Guilford Press 2002.
- Forms -
Please click on the links below to download the forms you will need before your first appointment.
Please fill these out and bring them with you to your first session.
- Office Information -New Clients
- Prior to your first appointment, please print and complete the new patient forms.
- When you arrive for your appointment, press the switch next to the nameplate for Ali Goldstein, MFT
- Payment in cash, check or credit is due at each appointment. Please feel free to use the link below to pay for your session.
- Ali Goldstein, LMFT does not accept insurance, however some plans will reimburse a portion of fees paid for out-of-network services. A "superbill" can be provided upon request for submission to insurance companies for reimbursement. Please consult with your insurance carrier in advance.
- Any appointment missed or cancelled without 24 hours advance notice will be charged at the full rate, except in the case of emergency.
- Parking in the building is available for a fee.
- Metered street parking may also be available.
2211 Corinth Ave #307, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA
- Contact Ali -
Please fill out the form below and you will receive a response within 24 hours, thank you.